-->

Monday, November 16, 2015

Summary of Recent Buys - Week of November 8

My weekly summary of buys from around the blogging community for the week of November 8, 2015.

This weeks totals: 


This WeekChange
Total Stock Purchases4019
Unique Tickers Purchased3015
Different Bloggers making Purchases161
Total Cost Of Purchases$33,7308245
Increase in Dividends$1,947553
Yield on Purchases5.8%0.27%
 


I have charted the weekly S&P % Return vs Amount of Money invested in the market for that week. Is there a correlation here? Does it matter? Probably not, but its fun to look at the data.





Top Purchased Stocks this week:

  1. HCP - 4 Buys
  2. KMI - 3 Buys
HCP was the winner this week which currently yields 6.85%! Here is the Fast Graph for HCP:




Here is the summary of stocks, amount invested, and which blogger posted the buy with a link to the post:


Week of November 15
SectorTickerYieldAmountBlogger w/Link to Buy Post
5ABT2.16%300Young Dividend
5ABT2.16%900Passive Income Mavericks
4AD.TO6.21%1494Dividend Beginner
3ADM2.93%996Div4Son
1APD2.33%1200Young Dividend
9AQN.TO4.78%112Dividend Lord
4ARCC9.90%785Passive Income Mavericks
1BBL9.12%960Passive Income Mavericks
1BBL9.12%100Dividend Growth Journey
4BNS4.84%900Passive Income Mavericks
4BNS4.84%900Race2Retirement
3CL2.34%300Young Dividend
6CMI3.89%1010Div4Son
7COP5.65%1120Passive Income Mavericks
9D3.78%430Young Dividend
7DIS1.16%100Dividend Growth Journey
1ENB.TO3.78%223Dividend Lord
9FTS.TO3.64%1520Dividend Beginner
3GIS3.11%300Young Dividend
4HCP6.85%688Dividend Diplomats
4HCP6.85%75Dividend Lord
4HCP6.85%1012Average Dividend Yield
4HCP6.85%999American Dividend Dream
1IPL.TO6.15%2462Dividend Hawk
5JNJ2.99%100Dividend Lord
1KMI8.26%825Passive Income Mavericks
1KMI8.26%750Passive Income Mavericks
1KMI8.26%500Race2Retirement
8NEE3.05%400Young Dividend
5OHI6.83%2040Passive Income Mavericks
9OKE8.37%900Race2Retirement
3PG3.56%250Young Dividend
8QCOM3.65%780Roadmap 2 Retire
1RDS.B7.00%1100Passive Income Mavericks
1RDS.B7.00%2000Race2Retirement
4STWD9.65%1000Race2Retirement
4TGH13.42%280Well Rounded Investor
3VOD7.12%990Passive Income Mavericks
7WMT3.45%100Dividend Growth Journey
7WMT3.45%2829Average Dividend Yield

Sector Information:  

For the Sector information, I use FinViz.com when possible as it is easy to find a consistent sector list. Here are the Sector codes I use in the chart (# is the number of each stock purchased in that sector):



Sum of yearly Dividends
1,948.17
IDSector#Amount
1Basic Materials1010120
4Financials108133
7Services44149
5Healthcare43340
9Utilities42962
3Consumer Goods52836
8Technology21180
6Industrial Goods11010
2Conglomerates00

TOTAL4033,730











Which of these stocks are you looking to buy next week? Any surprises in this list?

 I cross reference my list with A Frugal Family's Journey's list as well, but I do not guarantee the accuracy. If you see any mistakes, please comment or send me an email.


Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment