-->

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

October 2016 Dividend Income

 

Details are below for income I received in September, but in summary, I received $190.24 from 21 different stocks!

October is a slow month for me, but overall I got almost $75 in dividends from my stocks! I am happy and will keep on increasing!


My new projected annual dividends are now at $1,604.30

See my full portfolio here.



October 2016 Dividends
TickerDividends
O3.45
HTR13.30
WPC24.63
CSCO7.47
DPS8.48
KO6.90
PM10.32
TOTAL74.55




Total dividends received since May of 2015: $1887.35








Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

6 comments:

  1. October is slow for many on the dividend income front. Your money came from some great names. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being $75 richer than you were a month ago. Everybody has to start from somewhere.
    Cheers to more dividends in the days, months and years to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vivianne,

      Thats very true! September was my best month on record, so I cannot really complain :) Thanks for the note!

      Delete
  3. September and October both looking good. As long as you can continue to accumulate dividends throughout the year and, even better, put up year over year monthly gains you know you are doing alright. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keith! November and December are looking like great months for me, and they are growing so thats all I can ask for!

      Delete