-->

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Hiatus and Amazon FBA

As you may or may not have noticed, I didn't publish a Summary this week. Thats for a couple of reasons. I have a few things going on that is making life incredibly busy lately.

First there is work, my main 9to5. The past month has been extremely busy leaving me little free time (as if I ever had a LOT of free time).

Second, my wife is pregnant with our 3rd child due in just a couple of weeks. That means when I get home from the 9to5, I have to watch our other 2 toddlers so my wife can take a break. That fills from the time I get home until they go to bed around 9pm.

Third, we are currently redoing our master bedroom. Gutting the entire thing including the master bathroom. It is nearly done in time for baby 3, but we are scrambling to get things finished up.

Fourth and lastly, I have started selling on Amazon with their FBA (fulfilled by Amazon) business model. It is wonderful, its like selling on ebay, but you dont have to ship everything to a thousand different people. I can put 50 things in a box, send one package to Amazon, and they handle the rest! Ok, its slightly more complicated than that, but its a very smooth system. I want to see it grow even more, because in the past 2 months, I have been averaging a profit of $900 per month. Thats not bad for a side hustle eh?? I am thinking of starting a blog to follow my adventures, but see the 3 points above :)

All that being said, I am not leaving and still love DGI and will continue to invest in Dividend stocks. What it does mean is that my summaries may not be weekly anymore, and they may take a small hiatus while I put my focus above. My thought is that I can earn money with Amazon FBA, then put my profits into dividend growth stocks. Sounds like a winning plan!

Thanks for reading!

-Adam



Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot going on. Love the weekly summaries btw. I can see you put a lot of time and effort in to those posts and it helps everyone with seeing what trends are happening. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally get your busy life. You definitely have a lot going on. I did like your wekkly buy round ups. Maybe you can blog just once a month? I would be intersted to learn more about your AMZN FBA side hustle. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Adam that is busy. CONGRATS on your upcoming child; raise them well! And the AMZN FBA is very interesting. That's impressive side income for sure. Well done bro,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the support and comments guys! I am still going to be around for sure, but my posts will not be as predictable, lets say. Haha... I will put together something soon for this FBA stuff too.

    ReplyDelete