-->

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

December 2016 Dividend Income



Details are below for income I received in December, but in summary, I received $197.19 from 22 different companies! This was a great year for me and I look forward to an even better 2017 in the investing world, regardless of where the market is headed.

I have not bought anything recently as I am leery of where the market can go from here. I am still contributing to my investment accounts monthly but am just sitting on the cash, ready to make a move if one presents itself.


My new projected annual dividends are now at $1,771.79

See my full portfolio here.

December 2016 Dividends
TickerDividends
O3.47
HTR13.33
KO6.95
F15.00
WFC7.70
PFE4.58
ADM4.41
FLO4.67
CMP9.04
CVX8.68
EMR10.21
HSY5.14
IBM6.73
JNJ10.61
MCD7.84
MMM11.10
RDS.B16.92
TGT18.28
TROW10.26
TRV2.92
UNP11.75
UTX7.60
TOTAL197.19


Total dividends received since May of 2015: $2192.27




 





Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

7 comments:

  1. Hope all is well with you. Miss your weekly summaries of buys. Congrats on your healthy Dec. showing for passive income. You have a nice varied list of companies paying you with many names in common with my portfolio which I like to see. Thanks for sharing. Good luck in '17!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keith! All is good here. Thanks for asking. Kid #3 due any day now so things are about to get crazy. I will probably start the weekly summaries again in a few weeks and I still need to write that Amazon post someday too. Lots to do! Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

      Delete
  2. Good Job. you are bringing in the divies. I will venture to say you will blow your projected dividends away this year. Happy New year. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much! I am pretty happy with Dec results and I hope you are right about 2017! Happy New Year! Thanks for the comment

      Delete
  3. Great work on DEC and 2016 overall. You've got the system in place; keep going! I missed my 2016 goal, but am excited about 2017. Keep it up bro,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bud, thanks for stopping by. Sorry you missed your goal but you are still making extra money so it can't be all that bad! ;) Take care

      Delete
  4. congrats on a great month! and you doubled your dividend income compare to 2015! Best wishes for 2017!

    ReplyDelete