-->

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

May 2017 Dividend Income

 

Details are below for income I received in May, but in summary, I received $110.56 from 10 different companies! This is an important month for me as it completes 2 complete years since I started this journey. In some ways that seems like forever ago, but in other ways it seems like just yesterday. I am impressed though that I have received $2,792 in the past 2 years and have reinvested every penny of it back into dividend stocks. Cheers to many more years!

My current Cash holdings in my accounts are just above $3,600 which is about 8% of my portfolio at this point. I did do a couple of buys last month, but haven't made posts on them. My portfolio page is updated and here are the quick details:

  • Bought 35 Shares of GIS @ 57.43 at a total cost of $2,000
 
  • Bought 11 Shares of GWW @ 171.57 at a total cost of $2,000


My new projected annual dividends are now at $1,774.33

See my full portfolio here.


Total dividends received since May of 2015: $2791.79

















Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

2 comments:

  1. Solid performance for May. Just think that dividends have given you almost $3k in two years. That's extra cash that you did not have to work for. Just go through your day to day life, work, family, fun, the highs and the lows and know that those dividends keep rolling in. Like those buys too. I added to my GIS and GWW not long ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks as always for the support Keith. I am trying to convince my wife to pull all of our funds from our other investments and transfer to my dividend accounts. That would be a lot of fun! She might need another year or two of proof this works though ;)

      Delete