-->

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Recent Buys: June 9, 2015

I found an extra $2,000 laying around so I decided to put it to good use. The markets have been down the past few days so I thought it would be a good idea to spread this money out over my existing holdings and lower my basis per share.

Stocks I bought: MCD, KMI, CVX, JNJ, IBM, PM, KO

Here are the details:

StockForward Yearly DividendTransacted SharesTransacted Price/ Share
MCD
9.892.908694.910
KMI
13.216.882540.110
CVX
11.722.7373100.850
JNJ
8.422.807298.340
IBM
8.681.6695165.350
PM
13.643.409880.960
KO
9.046.848240.310
Total74.60


Overall, I added $74.60 to my forward yearly dividends! Not bad, I will take it!

See my complete Portfolio here.

6 comments:

  1. Great buys Adam...we like all companies that you've just picked up. In fact, we own all but KO, and hope to own KO in our dividen portfolio one day.

    Keep up the momentum and you'll reach your ultimate goal in no time. AFFJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks AFFJ! You must be a pepsi family then eh?? ;)

    Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam-IWTRS…

    I just found your site as a result of a comment you left on R2R's website. Very interesting site. I have added you to my favorites and will be checking back in often. I hope you have the time to visit my site too and perhaps add it to your blog roll. I'm curious why you haven't joined the DIV-Net. I think your site would fit in very well. I wish you the best.

    Respectfully,
    Dennis McCain
    dennismccain.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dennis,

      Thanks so much for stopping by! Its funny you mention Div-Net. I just checked it out this morning and i am going to submit my site in a few months. I think it requires 3 months of active posts which i am still lacking.

      I will add you to my blogroll once i get it up. Im trying to figure out the neet way to do it other than just posting links but it may end up that way.

      I see youre into photography! I am as well. I am a canon guy though. I would love to do photography as a side business once i "retire".

      Thanks again,
      -Adam

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol hey Adam you keep "finding $2,000 laying around" and youll reach the crossover point before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete