-->

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

January 2015 Dividend Income

January is another one of my big months in terms of dividend payments. Details are below, but I received $154 from 7 different stocks this month. These were reinvested to increase my annual dividends by $1.52.

My new projected annual dividends are now at $1,374.77

See my full portfolio here.


Dividends - Amount I was paid from the stock
Annual Dividend - Amount that the stock pays annually for each share that is owned
Shares Purchased - Amount of shares I reinvested based on the dividends I received
Added Annual Dividends - Amount of additional annual dividends I plan to receive based on the additional shares.



January 2016 Dividends
TickerDividendsAnnual DividendShares PurchasedAdded Annual Dividends
O3.152.380.0610.14
HTR13.302.28*0.00
WPC96.463.86*0.00
DPS7.681.92*0.00
PM9.804.080.1120.46
DLR19.803.400.2530.86
DIS4.281.420.0430.06

$154.47

$1.52


* HTR, WPC, and DPS all go into my Scottrade FRIP account for future purchases at no additional fee to me.


Total dividends received since May of 2015: $746.46


 

 

16 comments:

  1. Congrats on the dividend income, Adam.

    Best
    R2R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Adam. You're on your way. Keep it up and don't stop! Keep pushing yourself to greater heights. We're on this awesome journey with you. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support hustler! Glad to have the support on this journey, especially when the market is trending down.

      -Adam

      Delete
  3. Hey Adam,

    Looks like our DGI journey is almost identical - starting around the same time and having roughly the same forward annual dividend income. Nice to meet you!

    DB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks to be DB! checked out your site, nice work so far! I added you to my blogroll page. Thanks for commenting and best of luck on your journey!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the income Adam! Gotta love when WPC pays out a dividend since that is a big holding for you. I'd love to get some DPS if it wasn't so expensive. I missed out on that one a few years back although PEP has been pretty good to me.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much ADD! Yes, I love the payments from WPC however I still REALLY need to reduce the size of that position. It is way to bloated. I love Mountain Dew so I should probably buy PEP. I do like the stats for PEP. Maybe some day. Thanks for stopping in!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the dividend income Adam. Love that you're DRIPing all of your dividend received. Keep that snowball rolling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tawcan! It is pretty cool to see the DRIP in action, even if its such small amounts. Someday, when the amounts are ten times this, it will be something pretty special! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  6. Great results. Bit by bit keep increasing that dividend income stream. Just think about your forward dividend income projected for the year. What that dollar amount represents and how great it feels to receive it w/o any additional work on your part. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DivHut! It is definitely a cool feeling to see that amount increase and the income projection. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  7. Great dividend income there. I can't believe how much you account has grown in such a small amount of time. Great to see familiar names!

    Best of luck in future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vivianne! I wish I could add more! I am fine with adding slow for now until the market figures out where it is going. Thanks for the wishes and the comment!

      Delete
  8. Great dividend income there. I can't believe how much you account has grown in such a small amount of time. Great to see familiar names!

    Best of luck in future!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adam

    Great dividend income , we share some same names - great minds think a like.

    Keep the snowball rooling

    Sharon - Divorcedff

    ReplyDelete