-->

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Recent Buy (TGT) - June 14, 2016

 A red bullseye with one ring is shown.

 
  • Bought 7.5 shares of TGT at $66.05 for a total of $500

This move increases my dividend projections by $18 annually and increases my TOTAL number of TGT shares to 16.92 shares. We all heard the recent news from Target, and long term, I think big box stores are in trouble and need to adapt to the online culture a little better than they have, but I am seeing changes. I still think TGT is undervalued right now and worthy to add more to it (just as many other bloggers agree). With the recent dividend increase, I think it is worth it to add more at this price.





Full portfolio here.


Long: TGT

Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

6 comments:

  1. I made a buy of 4 shares of TGT ,i have read that lot DGI group might be buying TGT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right Desi! It is hot right now for sure!

      Delete
  2. Great buy, I am looking to do the same with my 401k funds this week.
    Regards, MrStockFox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Stock Fox! Thanks for stopping by. Join the club of TGT buyers! Its a good time to buy it appears!

      -Adam

      Delete
  3. Nice buy Adam...we grabbed a few shares of TGT in late May for 67.25 and felt that was a good buy. You grabbed shares even lower than us. Definitely keeping my eye on TGT and wouldn't mind grabbing a few more shares if it dips to the low $60s as it did in 2013 with their failed Canadian launch.

    Thanks for sharing. Best wishes and continued success my friend. AFFJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think any buys in the 60s is pretty good. It's going to recover at some point. Thanks for the comment and support!!

      Delete