-->

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Recent Buy (TRV, CSCO) - September 26, 2016


  • Bought 4.3548 shares of TRV at $113.91 for a total of $450
  • Bought 14.2524 shares of CSCO at $31.30 for a total of $500

- This move increases my dividend projections by $36.49 annually.
- Overall my projected annual dividends are up to $1583.87
- Current Portfolio value now sits at $40,799. Full portfolio here.



I sifted through about 150 charts, looking for signs of stocks that are not crazy overbought, even with some of the recent pullbacks. I decided to add a new position in TRV and add to my position of CSCO. I love the payout ratio of TRV and they have had a consistent increase of dividends recently.





Quick stats for TRV:
Current Yield: 2.33%
Payout Ratio: 22%
Dividend Growth Rate: 12% (over past 12 years)


Quick stats for CSCO:
Current Yield: 3.3%
Payout Ratio: 40%
Dividend Growth Rate: 70% (over past 4 years)






Here is the fast Graph for TRV and CSCO:



 


What do you think of these buys? 

Long: TRV, CSCO


Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment