-->

Monday, February 6, 2017

January 2017 Dividend Income


 
Details are below for income I received in Janury, but in summary, I received $87.44 from 7 different companies! December was a bit higher than normal as some companies paid early and made it in December totals. No matter to me, as long as they keep paying :)

My new projected annual dividends are now at $1,614.44

See my full portfolio here.


January 2017 Dividends
TickerDividends
O3.49
WPC24.75
CSCO11.26
DPS8.48
PM10.43
RA13.33
DIS15.70

$87.44


Total dividends received since May of 2015: $2279.71











 






Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

8 comments:

  1. Each of those companies are great to have and I wish I owned all of them directly. I do own them indirectly through Mutual funds and hope they provide great dividend growth for us both. Happy 2017 and let's have a great investing year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! So close to $100! You're the man Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job Adam, keep it up! Regards, MrStockFox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice start to 2017. Keep those dividends flowing. I see we have just one name in common paying us for January. That's cool. Look forward to following you on the rest of your 2017 journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice collection of dividend payers! Off to a strong start in 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job. Great start to the year. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the support everyone! Again an example of why this is such a great community!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list of dividends collected. My favorite one in your list is O. Those monthly dividends are nice. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete