-->

Thursday, March 2, 2017

February 2017 Dividend Income

 
Details are below for income I received in Janury, but in summary, I received $90.30 from 9 different companies! This is up from 2016 by about $23. I noticed that HCP has cut there last dividend and I need to investigate what is going on there. I have been a bit sidetracked lately with a newborn and other things. I hope to be back to a normal schedule and pickup my weekly summaries very soon!

Hope all of your February's are going well and you are generating good income!

My new projected annual dividends are now at $1,634.16

See my full portfolio here.


February 2017 Dividends
TickerDividends
O3.64
RY12.68
KMI2.52
DE4.94
CAT11.35
OHI14.48
OKE22.54
RA13.33
AAPL4.82

$90.30


Total dividends received since May of 2015: $2370.01







 




Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

8 comments:

  1. Just looking at your graph I can see a pretty impressive year over year gain for Feb. Nice job. Look forward to seeing your updates back up more regularly. Enjoy your time with your newborn. That's what matters most. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keith! Time with my kids is what I am focusing on. You got that right! They are already growing like little weeds!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your newborn! Nice to see the Cumulative Dividends chart. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new baby! With our little girl being almost 8 months old I completely remember what it was like with a newborn. You're getting close to that $100 mark for Jan and Feb. I think that was a big hurdle to be getting at least $100 every single month whether the markets are up or down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PIP!

      Yeah newborns are a ton of work. This is our third so we kind of know what to expect! lol. $100 a month is a good goal. I average more than that if you look at the whole year but it's not evenly spread out.

      ThAnks for the comment!

      Delete