-->

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Recent Buy (UTX) : September 1, 2015


After reviewing a lot of data over the past several weeks, I decided my buy this week would be United Technologies Corporation (UTX).
  • Bought 11.2216 shares of UTX @ $90.4554
      
This purchase adds $28.73 to my forward annual dividends bringing my new total to $1,190.53.
Here are the stats I used to determine this was a good buy for me:
  • Current Dividend: 2.8%
  • Current P/E : 14.2
  • Dividend Payout Ratio: 37%
  • Years Paying Dividend : 45 Years! 
  • Dividend Growth Rate : 12.5% (over past 19 years)

The fast graph below shows that the market has typically always put a premium on the stock price vs the eps data as it has only been below the orange line a handful of times. This tells me the company is valued fairly right now, if not slightly undervalued.






Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

6 comments:

  1. Thats a really nice price for UTX. Congrats on adding this to your portfolio.

    R2R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks R2R. Looks like a good day to buy everything :)

      Delete
  2. Adam,
    Nice trade. I just bought some today from my weekly sharebuilder plan.
    D4s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks D4s! Congrats to you as well! Good day for buying!

      Delete
  3. Adam,

    Great price there. Initiated a position not too long ago myself, but at a higher price. Thinking strongly about averaging down here.

    Enjoy that extra dividend income!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jason! I loved the entry price too and will look to add even more if it drops. Thanks for stopping in and commenting!

      Delete