-->

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

November Dividend Income

November Dividend Income

November for me is a slower month in terms of dividends. Details are below, but I received $40.40 from 5 different stocks this month. These were reinvested to increase my annual dividends by $6.62. My new projected annual dividends are now at $1,377.53

See my full portfolio here.

Dividends - Amount I was paid from the stock
Annual Dividend - Amount that the stock pays annually for each share that is owned
Shares Purchased - Amount of shares I reinvested based on the dividends I received
Added Annual Dividends - Amount of additional annual dividends I plan to receive based on the additional shares.


November Dividends
TickerDividendsAnnual DividendShares PurchasedAdded Annual Dividends
TROW*2.0824.16
KMI9.792.040.420.86
CAT10.783.080.1540.47
O3.132.290.0660.15
DE4.762.400.0610.15
OHI11.942.240.3690.83

$40.40

$6.62


* TROW purchase was made with FRIP account funds paid in previous months. TROW did not pay me a dividend this month, but that is what I bought with dividend funds. Just to be clear.



Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

10 comments:

  1. Not bad at all! $40 plus you increased your forward dividends by over $6 without adding anymore capital. That's always nice. I really like the FRIP program and wish I had signed up with Scottrade. I'm working on building up my 2nd brokerage account but Scottrade is definitely high on the list, as of now, for a 3rd brokerage at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate the support PIP! The FRIP program is nice indeed! It isnt quite as rewarding as immediate reinvestment like a DRIP, but it also gives you some flexibility. Thanks for stopping in and commenting!

      -Adam

      Delete
  2. An extra $6 in forward income is pretty sweet. I also like the TROW pick as your FRIP stock. Great company, great history, no debt, double digit dividend growth of long term, I'm talking myself into buying more haha.

    Keep working hard IWTRS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ADD! $6 is enough for a nice burger! Lol. I like TROW as well. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. Keep it up Adam! You're on your way so Keep hustling it up and don't look back.
    I'll be travelling with you so keep logging your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much for the support Hustler! Take care.

      Delete
  4. Adam, every penny counts. Your snowball is surely growing! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to your Dec numbers since these should be good!
    D4s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks D4s! Ya it is slowly growing. I look forward to December as well! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Keep that snowball growing. As long as you are moving in the right direction you are doing just fine. TROW has been on my watch list for some time. I just never pulled the trigger on that one. I may consider another financial company once the CB acquisition by ACE goes through. I like TROW and TRV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you DH! The growth has been nice on TROW but I do like TRV as well. Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete