-->

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Recent Buy (AAPL) : March 15, 2016



Today I added a new stock to my holdings. You may have heard of it. AAPL has a ton of cash and assets right now. I read an interesting article breaking down its "cash" but nevertheless, they are positioned nicely for a dividend raise or a buyback, and I want to own some when that happens. September this year will hopefully provide some new innovations like wirless charging (finally!) to the iphone line and maybe even more exciting news. I dont feel like the company is the same as they were with Jobs at the helm, but I think long term they are a solid buy from a growth perspective as well as a dividend paying company.


Mentioned link: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/apple-isnt-really-sitting-on-216-billion-in-cash-2016-01-26

  • Bought 4.2555 shares of AAPL @ $104.81 ($450 Total Invested)

These purchases adds $8.85 to my forward annual dividends bringing my new total to $1,428.45.
 
  AAPL F.A.S.T Graph:





See my full portfolio here: Portfolio
 


Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

2 comments:

  1. Nice purchase Adam. Great company and its definitely undervalued at these prices. Keep it up and don't stop. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Much Hustler! I feel good that its in my portfolio. I hope it becomes a solid long term play for me. Take care!

      Delete