-->

Thursday, April 28, 2016

April 2016 Dividend Income

Details are below for income I received in April, but in summary, I received $114.09 from 6 different stocks. These were reinvested to increase my annual dividends by $0.73.

My new projected annual dividends are now at $1,523.25

See my full portfolio here.

Dividends - Amount I was paid from the stock
Annual Dividend - Amount that the stock pays annually for each share that is owned
Shares Purchased - Amount of shares I reinvested based on the dividends I received
Added Annual Dividends - Amount of additional annual dividends I plan to receive based on the additional shares.




April 2016 Dividends
TickerDividendsAnnual DividendShares PurchasedAdded Annual Dividends
O3.332.390.0530.13
HTR13.302.28*0.00
WPC73.073.90*0.00
DPS7.682.12*0.00
KO6.791.400.1460.20
PM9.924.080.0980.40

$114.09

$0.73
* HTR, WPC, and DPS all go into my Scottrade FRIP account for future purchases at no additional fee to me.


Total dividends received since May of 2015: $1165.83








Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

8 comments:

  1. Keep it up Adam. Great work bud. The progress is only gonna go higher and I'm happy for you. Keep hustling hella hard alright!
    Cheers and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! It's always good to see income going up and up and up! Dividend growth investing is a fantastic vehicle to make money off of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Reaper! It's a pretty awesome tool for growing passive income for sure! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. Congrats! hope to make it to $100 a month sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mogul! $100 is a great milestone. Some of my months are not over $100 yet but slowly but surely we will all get there!

      Delete
  4. Not too shabby considering you only had about half as many companies paying you this month vs last month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Captain! That is true and it's mostly due to the large WPC percentage I have! Pretty cool though. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete