-->

Monday, April 18, 2016

Summary of Recent Buys - Week of April 11, 2016

My weekly summary of buys from around the blogging community. If you have made purchases this week and do not see them on this list, please let me know and I will add you to my list of sites I monitor for buy posts. 
 
Summary: 

I had to check my list twice this week to make sure I didn't miss more buys. It was a very light week this past week, but maybe its due to spring break? Or maybe the recent up trend in the market is causing some to sit tight for a pullback?



On a separate note, I posted on twitter about finding a good Dividend Growth Investing podcast. I have searched high and low, but have only found one: Dividend Health Checkup. It is a decent podcast talking about recent events, news, and interviews, but I was hoping for a podcast similar to this weekly summary that I could give a quick listen to and hear about any major stories or must reads that I missed. Maybe there isnt a real market for that type of podcast? Or maybe its a calling to start my own podcast? In any case, lets get to the details of this week:


Top Trending Stocks!
RankTickerTrendValue
1.DIS▲ +17
2.WFC▲ +36
3.BBL▲ +22
4.RY▼ -11
5.BNS▼ -10
6.





This weeks totals:







This WeekChange From Last Week
Total Stock Transactions12-13
Unique Stocks Bought/Sold7-17
Different Bloggers posting7-1
Total Cost$7,746-1278
Increase in Dividends$291-56
Yield on Purchases3.8%-0.09%


I have charted the weekly S&P % Return vs Amount of Money invested in the market for that week.
 
 


Top Purchased Stocks this week



Top Buys This Week!
RankTicker# buys
1.WFC4
2.DIS2
3.BBL2



 

Here is the summary of stocks, amount invested, and which blogger posted the buy/sell with a link to the post:


Week of April 11
SectorTickerYieldAmountBlogger w/Link to Buy PostBuy/Sell
5ABBV3.80%587Dividend ReaperBuy
1BBL2.42%100Dividend Growth JourneyBuy
1BBL2.42%100Dividend Growth JourneyBuy
4CCP8.74%
Roadmap2RetireSell
7DIS1.40%100Dividend Growth JourneyBuy
7DIS1.40%100Dividend Growth JourneyBuy
1IPL.TO5.84%1494Dividend BeginnerBuy
4STAG6.79%300Dividend ReaperBuy
4WFC3.08%100Dividend Growth JourneyBuy
4WFC3.08%100Dividend Growth JourneyBuy
4WFC3.08%1000FabSavingsBuy
4WFC3.08%3765Investment HuntingBuy


 Sector Information:
For the Sector information, I use FinViz.com when possible as it is easy to find a consistent sector list. Here are the Sector codes I use in the chart (# is the number of each stock purchased in that sector):  


IDSector#Amount
4Financials65265
1Basic Materials31694
5Healthcare1587
7Services2200
8Technology00
3Consumer Goods00
6Industrial Goods00
2Conglomerates00
9Utilities00

TOTAL127,746
   

 
 

I cross reference my list with A Frugal Family's Journey's list as well, but I do not guarantee the accuracy. If you see any mistakes, please comment or send me an email.


Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for capturing these details, Adam. Always good to see where the community is investing these days.

    cheers
    R2R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet R2R! A light week but interesting to see the names for sure! Take CAre.

      -Adam

      Delete
  2. Very time consuming works you are doing. Appreciate your effort. Thank you.

    David

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support David! Comments like these are always nice to hear. Take care,
      -Adam

      Delete