-->

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Recent Buy (CSCO) - October 11, 2016

  • Bought 14.3073 shares of CSCO at $31.1765 for a total of $450
- This move increases my dividend projections by $15.23 annually.
- Overall my projected annual dividends are up to $1603.23
- Current Portfolio value now sits at $40,562. Full portfolio here.


So this purchase was a bit of a mistake as I left my Auto plan on from last month. I can't say I am too upset as I still like CSCO, but I shut it off as I would like to do some more research on other stocks for next month. :)



Quick stats for CSCO:
Current Yield: 3.3%
Payout Ratio: 40%
Dividend Growth Rate: 70% (over past 4 years)






Here is the fast Graph for CSCO:



 


What do you think of this buy? 

Long: CSCO


Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

8 comments:

  1. Like you said can't be to mad at yourself! Nice Buy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a fan of CSCO and long as well. It's one of the better priced opportunities in a fairly frothy market, IMHO

      Delete
    2. I am a fan of CSCO and long as well. It's one of the better priced opportunities in a fairly frothy market, IMHO

      Delete
    3. Thanks Greg! Thanks Dividend Miracle! I do like CSCO and am happy with the purchase. Thanks for your comments!

      Delete
  2. I like the buy Adam. Great yield, payout ratio and dividend growth!

    CSCO has been on our radar for some time but we just simply haven't pulled the trigger. Maybe its time to at least set a limit order. :)

    Way to add another $15.23 to those futures dividends! Keep it up. AFFJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AFFJ! Ya, it was an accidental buy, but at least it was a good accident. :) Thanks for stopping in!

      Delete
  3. I have watched CISCO for the last 20 years. While they have reached their peak in many many years. I think they are a solid company especially if they can compete with Arista.

    ReplyDelete