-->

Monday, October 17, 2016

Summary of Recent Buys - Week of October 10, 2016


My weekly summary of buys from around the blogging community.

I currently follow over 85 blogs to get this data!!!

If you have made purchases this week and do not see them on this list, please let me know and I will add you to my list of sites I monitor for buy posts. 

Summary: 

Another quiet week as far as buys and sells. Big news in WFC this past week as the CEO resigns but it still sits at the top of the trending stocks list. All is quiet on the dividend investing front... for this week anyway.

Top Trending Stocks!
RankTickerTrendValue
1.WFC▬ +014
2.FLO▼ -113
3.TGT▼ -113
4.DIS▼ -15
5.TROW▼ -12




 
This weeks totals:






This WeekChange From Last Week
Total Stock Transactions7-16
Unique Stocks Bought/Sold7-15
Different Bloggers posting7-4
Total Cost$8,059-8394
Increase in Dividends$302300
Yield on Purchases3.8%3.74%


      

Top Purchased Stocks this week




     
Summary Of Stock Purchase Detail:

Here is the summary of stocks, amount invested, and which blogger posted the buy/sell with a link to the post (Note that blanks are from bloggers who don't post amount information):
Week of October 10
SectorTickerYieldAmountBlogger w/Link to Buy PostBuy/Sell
5ABBV3.79%1890Dividend HawkBuy
7BKE4.58%976Dividend SwanBuy
5BMY3.08%1755My Dividend PipelineBuy
4MAIN6.68%
Dividends and HobbiesBuy
3MO3.90%3000Young DividendBuy
4PNM2.75%
Dividends and HobbiesSell
4WFC3.40%438A Frugal Familys JourneyBuy


Sector Information:
For the Sector information, I use FinViz.com when possible as it is easy to find a consistent sector list. Here are the Sector codes I use in the chart (# is the number of each stock purchased in that sector):

IDSector#Amount
5Healthcare23645
3Consumer Goods13000
7Services1976
4Financials3438
9Utilities00
1Basic Materials00
6Industrial Goods00
2Conglomerates00
8Technology00

TOTAL78,059




 




I cross reference my list with A Frugal Family's Journey's list as well, but I do not guarantee the accuracy. If you see any mistakes, please comment or send me an email.



Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

4 comments:

  1. Great work, as always! Appreciate the insight from these weekly summaries. Also, thanks for including our recent purchase and for linking to our Collection of Recent Buys!

    Best wishes, AFFJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet AFFJ! It was a light week but still interesting to see. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Always enjoy seeing these updates but was quite surprised to see such a small amount of activity. This looks like one of the quietest weeks ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keith! I think this probably is the lowest ever. Lets see if it continues until elections in 3 weeks. My guess is that it might. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete