-->

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Recent Buy (TGT, FLO) - August 16, 2016

A red bullseye with one ring is shown.


Flowers Foods Logo.jpg


  • Bought 28.9145 shares of FLO at $15.43 for a total of $450
  • Bought 6.5362 shares of TGT at $75.89 for a total of $500

- This move increases my dividend projections by $34.21 annually.
- Overall my projected annual dividends are up to $1547.37
- Current Portfolio value now exceeds $40,000 for the first time. Full portfolio here.


Here is the fast Graph for FLO.








What do you think of FLO, TGT

Long: FLO, TGT


Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

9 comments:

  1. With so many bloggers buying FLO i have to take a look at it.
    TGT is one that i own some shares in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check it out for sure. Data looks pretty good on it I think!

      Delete
  2. I started looking at TGT more after your post and ended up buying some today after the big loss. Thanks for sharing!

    TDM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I was a day early but I'll continue to average down if it keeps going down. I still have a lot of faith in target even though they are struggling a bit right now. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
    2. Until they face this massive PR nightmare, stock will trend down.

      Delete
  3. Love both buys...we own TGT in our family's dividend stock portfolio. Although Walmart recently posted better then expected revenues we think TGT offers a better value out of the two. As for FLO, we don't own the company yet but have our eye them. In fact, I have a limit order in place and just waiting for it to execute. :)

    Again, great buys, thanks for sharing. AFFJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AFFJ! I took a look at WMT too... Their dividend growth the past few years hasn't been stellar, although we will see how TGT does over the coming year.

      Anyway, thanks for the comment and thoughts!

      Delete
  4. I think once this case is settled Flo will get back up there.
    Glad we are fellow shareholders in Flo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi D&H, I feel like this is part of America now... lawsuit here, lawsuit there... even though this on sounds like it might have some Merit, I hope it will be taken care of and we can move on! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete