-->

Friday, August 7, 2015

Recent Buy (DPS, CMP, MMM)

 I had funds from my recent BXLT sell as well as dividends from July that I made a few small purchases this week.

Scottrade offers a Flexible Reinvestment Plan that will reinvest dividends for free. This is similar to my Capital One Investing account, however it only buys full shares whereas Capital One will grant partial shares. Through my dividends, I was able to buy the following:

  • Bought 1 share of DPS @ $82.03 
  • Bought 1 share of CMP @ $80.8059
 I also had proceeds from my BXLT sell that I opened a small position in MMM which I will continue to add to over time:

  • Bought 3 shares of MMM @ $151.076

These purchases add $16.86 to my forward yearly dividends bringing my total to $1,138.59  

(I noticed a small issue with my spreadsheet and my dividends were much higher than it was showing! It has been updated)



Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

6 comments:

  1. Great buys, I'm also looking to add to my CMP position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Captain! I still love CMP and will use my dividends paid in that account to keep adding for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice purchases Adam...we just picked up MMM a few weeks back for our family's dividend stocks portolfio. I like the buy at current prices. Way to add another $16.86 to the forward dividends! keep up the pace.

    Best wishes and continued success on your personal journey! AFFJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AFFJ! It feels good to keep adding to the end goal. Glad to see others picking up MMM as well. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  4. Nice buys IWTRS. MMM has definitely come down a lot from the highs and DPS continues to impress me. Keep up the great work!

    ADD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ADD! Ya there are a lot of good names out there. I wouldn't have thought DPS would be so good but they do continue to do solid business. Anyway, thanks for stopping in!

      Delete