-->

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Recent Buy (EMR) : August 11, 2015




It will be no surprise to many to see this buy. Last week, the blogging community bought EMR more than any other stock, and for good reason. I could reiterate all the same data posted on other blogs, but instead I will defer to a great summary of EMR posted by Div4Son here.

The Ex-dividend date is tomorrow 8/12, so I wanted to get in before that to take advantage of the nice 3.83% dividend, payable next month. This is also the last dividend before we see an increase, if past performance is any indication. 


  • Bought EMR - 20.882 Shares @ $49.10

This increases my forward dividends by $38.14 bringing the total to $1176.73! 

One thing that struck me about the company is the broad range of brands it owns. InSinkErator, ClosetMaid, and RIDGID to name a few. See the full list on their wiki here.



Disclaimer: I am not a licensed investment professional. I am not liable for any losses suffered by any parties. Any information on this site is my opinion only and should not be used for investments of any kind.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention Adam!
    Congratulation on the buy, and good timing before the ex-div date.
    D4s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks D4s! Happy to provide a link back to your analysis that helped me.

    ReplyDelete